“Lucky Strike!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Austin
“Lucky Strike!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This was luck! We thought it was just too yucky to drive into Austin for dinner so we headed a little north and tried Wildfire. What a superb evening-tough menu with so many amazing entrees and we just had to try their calamari appetizer. We settled on rack of lamb and seared sea scallops with seafood infused fettucine alfredo. The dishes were perfect-the calamari was tender, small slices, perfectly fried, my husband gloated over his lamb and the servings were huge and I enjoyed my fettucine the next day as well. This is a lovely spot with just the right amount of attention. The dessert menu offers 14 different signature dishes-I must save some room next time to try one. We asked to look at the Sunday brunch and we will be back quickly-it is also an enormous amount of choices.

• Visited February 2013

Tampa, Florida
“Great food - nice area”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My wife ab d I went to Georgetown on a sunny spring afternoon to sit on the square and drink wine at the Georgetown Winery. Walking around we ran into this restaurant and decided to try it. It was mid afternoon, so most of the place was empty. We were going to sit in the bar and watch the football games, but there was no tv. We picked a secluded booth and had a nice quiet dinner. Great food (my wife had shrimp and I had the checken fried steak). Great service. Reasonably priced. Would highly recommend.

• Visited January 2013
Austin, Texas
“Reliable Quality”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

The atmosphere is pleasant and even at lunch not rushed. I take clients to lunch here, and they all seem to enjoy. The blue cornbread catfish is a big treat for clients from the Midwest and West Coast. I also dine here with family and friends. It is by far the best restaurant in Georgetown. The menu has a commendable number of entrees, all very good and enhanced by well-chose and delicious sides. I recommend heartily.

Visited December 2012
texas
“Wildfire Restaurant Downtown Georgetown, Tx”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Alot of people here in Sun City like Wildfire, but I think they are overpriced for the food received. The food is good, but not exactly the best (in my opinion) in Georgetown.

2 Thank sisnsuncity
Austin, Texas
“Warm ambiance, great food”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

We held our work holiday lunch here and it was really good. I chose the pecan encrusted chicken salad and carrot cake - great choice. Many great, diverse menu options with yummy desserts. Well decorated, friendly service, and enjoyable ambiance. Prices were as expected for such a nice restaurant and the quality of the food.

• Visited December 2012