“A delightful Surprise!”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We ate a late lunch on a Friday afternoon and was delightfully surprised at the quality of the food and the exceptional service!
On a beautiful day, we opted to eat in one of the small outside dining seats right on the sidewalk. Although it was a busy street, it was a quiet sidewalk and we had a great dining experience tucked in between the greenery. (although I'm not sure the people sitting inside at the window seat appreciated us sitting in front of them!)
We ordered the creamy shrimp soup with a southwestern spice along with a french onion soup. Both were exceptional and highly recommended.
We then ordered a Reuben with sweet potato fries and a crab cake, arugula salad. My husband thought the Reuben was great. The crab cake was fresh and well seasoned. There was not a piece of arugula to be found in the salad, but it was just as good, so I chose not to send it back.
The service was very attentive and timely.
This was probably the best meal I had while in Georgetown. The menu was varied and the prices were very reasonable. We had two alcoholic drinks, 2 soups and 2 lunch entrees for $45. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

1  Thank freebirdVT

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Nice place to relax and dine well in Georgetown, right across from the courthouse.
Varied, interesting menu, good food, excellent service.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Food is very good, fun to sit by the window to watch passers-by, great desserts! We go for special occasions or for lunch parking at the bank and then walking over. Easy to visit the Square from there as well.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

My local friends highly recommended this as the best in Georgetown, and I can see why. It's the classiest place I've seen so far in the area. Service was quick, food excellent. I started with green chile posole, followed by pancetta-wrapped salmon. But the key lime cheesecake is one of the best desserts I can imagine, Did I eat too much? Yes, but it was worth it!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Wildfire has never disappointed in quality or presentation of their dishes. Wait staff has always been very attentive. Great restaurant for quiet intimate dinners.