Tripadvisor
Georgetown

“Gone downhill .. way down hill”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #116 of 190 Restaurants in Georgetown
Description: Your local Georgetown Subway® restaurant, located at 4500 FM 2338 brings delicious ingredients and mouth-watering flavors in billions of sandwich, salad and wrap combinations to you. An alternative to traditional fast food, we offer freshly cut veggies, toppings, protein and freshly-baked bread to create perfect the meal with freshly baked cookies all at a great value! All Subway® restaurants are independently owned and operated by business owners who employ talented Sandwich Artists™ that are ready to take your order in person, online, in our Subway app, or for delivery.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The service at this Subway has always been slow, but tonight was beyond bad. 45 minutes to get a sandwich made when there were only 4 people in front of us. Nobly one person working at 5:30 PM. When another worker came in she proceeded to go clean tables instead of waiting on customers. They were out of three types of meat, tomatoes, black olives and spinach. When my sandwich was finally almost done I asked for honey mustard and he put mustard all over it. Rather than to wait to have another one made and heated and with several people also waiting, I said never mind I don’t want to wait on another one, but my husband paid for his. We sat down and the man proceeded to talk to the other customers saying he didn’t need to deal with attitudes. I didn’t have an attitude, I just wasn’t that hungry and didn’t want to wait anymore. The owners need to start properly staffing the store so it can be properly stocked and customers served. I doubt I’ll be back

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed June 6, 2019

Stopped in for quick dinner sub. Floor had several puddles of water near the soda machine (yes, they did have a sign out to warn customers). Poor person trying to serve everyone was very slow and commented it was his 2nd shift. Very depleted selection of veggies. Woman in back told guy that they didn't have any cucumbers & other items were missing from normal Subway offerings. Toasting oven was having an issue as evidence of burned roll remained on the counter. Several veggie containers had layers of ice and looked like veggies were near frozen. Won't be going back.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed March 24, 2018

I had not been to this location in several years, and as of March 2018, it is looking sharp on the inside, the employees were quick and friendly, the chips and drinks easy to get to , and the tables set up wisely. Sandwich was what I ordered and tasted as I expected. Good job!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed April 22, 2015

When my husband and I want a quick meal we always head up to this Subway which is near our home. We can always count on friendly and fast service. We like that we can get a take-out sandwich at a good price that is fairly healthy. (Just leave out the chips and cookies!).

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed April 21, 2015

OK, it's a chain food place, but this one is unique. First, it's open 24 hours. Second, the staff realy cares about it's customers and goes out of it's way to go the extra step when you are strugling to make those topping decisions. Third, it has this lovely side dining area with doors, that a group can use for a meeting lunch or sports team celebration. The only reason I don't give this an excelent rating is becuase management realy needs to fix the handicap door in the ladies room. The latch has been broken for a year. Fix it please!

Date of visit: March 2015

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!