“Great Food, Great Service”
Review of Milano Trattoria

Milano Trattoria
Ranked #33 of 154 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Very simple: excellent food, great service and exemplary hospitality. The chef was more than happy to prepare an off-the-menu request on our first visit. On our second, he made several recommendations based on our preferences. Can't wait to go back soon!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank tnantx

Georgetown, Texas
“Excellent!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My new favorite place! Excellent food, waitstaff and wine selection! My husband and I eat there at least once a week. I can honestly say everything I have eaten there has been amazing - super fresh. We love the music on the weekends in the evening - perfect for the atmosphere.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank TXMomma512
Austin, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Restaurant!!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Love this place, exactly what Georgetown needs! food and service oustanding.
I have tried various dishes already and they are great- All of them!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank C B
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Every month they have this special called Osso bucco which is the most tender meat I have ever had! The staff is friendly, food is great, I will definitely be back!

1 Thank Ddales94
Austin, Texas
“Food great, ambiance-not so much”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We went back after a few years hearing that they were under new cooks and we are so glad we did! Well, sort of! I think I gained 2# after eating there one night. I had the lobster ravioli and it was so wonderful I keep thinking about it and wanting more! I want to try the other ravioli's that they offer. They need to do something with the place - maybe put some red and white checked clothes on the tables, maybe some candles, or some music. Something! I think next time we will do take-out instead of dining in, just because the atmosphere does absolutely nothing for me. The bread was ok, nothing great. The salad was descent and I liked the Italian dressing they used. We had the cannoli's for dessert and it was very good also. Will definitely return!

• Visited February 2013