“Food is ok, but pricy for lunch”
Review of Dia Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

Dia Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Portions not large and very pricy for lunch I have the combo Pad Thai. It was bland. They do not have limes to go with and that was strange as well.

1  Thank Linda N

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I eat lunch here about once a month and always have green tea and the "Thursday" Curry, which is made with coconut milk, bell peppers, lime leaves, and protein of your choice - mine's always chicken. It comes with a bowl of rice - a good thing - to put out the fire in the curry, which I love anyway. The service is prompt and the atmosphere is pleasant and soothing, with exposed old brick on some of the walls and no kitchy Asian decor. It is just off the Georgetown Square and is a great place to stop in for lunch.

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

We eat here probably two or three times a month and its always good. I love the curry dishes with chicken, the garlic chicken or shrimp and the Shanghi noodles. Others like the Pad Thai and Sesame Chicken. Love the soups at lunch too but the Hot/Sour soup on Friday is pretty spicy. Worth every penny.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I have eaten here many times and it is great to have this option in Georgetown. Will it remind you a dining experience in Bankok? No, but the food is excellent. A nice quiet place to enjoy a meal.

Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

My family and I have been here several times and the quality of the service and food has not disappointed. My wife prefers the Thai noodle dishes, my mother likes the seafood and I'm hooked on their spicy curry entrees. This is a cute little place right off the square in downtown Georgetown. If you're a local there is no need to travel to nearby towns. The food is fresh and it's always outstanding.

1  Thank bohste