“Great Service and Food”

Fish City Grill
Ranked #7 of 158 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed March 8, 2013

This is a popular place for a group of us gals to go to in Georgetown. I haven't tried many things on the menu but LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their fish tacos. I always get a 1/2 order and it is always more than enough food. My friend who is from New England loves their fried Oysters. That is all she orders. The waffle fries are great too. The service is friendly and prompt and they make you feel like your are at home here.Great place to eat in the Wolf Ranch shopping center.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I have been to Fish City GT several times and it is a very popular place. It is small so be sure to plan on waiting at the bar and enjoy some apps. The Oyster Nachos are wonderful and is one of their signature dishes. DIrty Martini is one of the best in town and a very reasonable price. They always have specials on the blackboard and last night I had the Sole while my husband had the fish and chips. His looked well battered and light. I had asked for no green beans, but the veggie medley instead but I still got green beans. When the correction came, I was basically done with dinner so I took them home in a to go box. Having grown up on the Northeast coast - the seafood is not the 'best' but what do you expect in Central Tx. It is good, the place has a lively vibe, and there are plenty of options on the menu.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I've had very good oysters here. On one occasion, they were overcooked, but otherwise they tend to be nicely crisp on the outside and tender inside. I also had an excellent Shrimp and Grits dish here on a very cold day last winter. A nice treat on a cold day. Blue Moon well drawn and not overly chilled.

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Ate here a couple of times now when in Georgetown and both times impressed with the food and the service. This hidden gem is tucked away in a corner of Wolf Ranch shopping center just west of IH 35 on Hwy. 29. Early happy hour--beware of the frozen Rita's, 'cause they pack a punch. Fish tacos were very good. They are filled, rolled and grilled to "seal." Found I preferred this to an open taco. I don't normally like rice but FCG's is seasoned well and very tasty. On one trip to FCG'S, the special was a stuffed flounder filet with crab, fresh green beans and garlic mashed potatoes. The filet was grilled with a light crust on the outside and extremely moist on the inside! Beans and potatoes food also. Generous portions.

Service is excellent and professional. Our last visit, I think we had three different waiters stop by to check on us throughout our meal.

Small, nice atmosphere. High marks!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I have enjoyed eating at the Fish City Grill. The food is well prepared and very tasty. The servers have been friendly and efficient.