My daughter son and I went for an impromptu hotel stay to go to Austin for bat bridge and Barton Springs visit. We picked this hotel based off amenities and proximity (mainly availability). Hotel staff was very nice, room was good, there is a salt water pool that starts at 3ft, down to 5.5 ft and back up again so if you are in separate groups you can all be in shallow water without disturbing each other. Breakfast was great and well replinished. The only gripe was the a/c could not cool it off at all...it was uncomfortable stay due to that but being a Texas native I chalked it up to horrible temps and didn't gripe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly, the Country Inn & Suites - the hotel now under the Best Western Plus flag was purchased months ago & is now under new management. You will appreciate the newly renovated hotel, the best value in Georgetown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Georgetown Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Georgetown Tx Hotel Georgetown
- Country Inn And Suites Georgetown Tx
- Holiday Inn Georgetown
- Georgetown Holiday Inn