Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Georgetown
Candlewood Suites Georgetown(Georgetown)(Great Value!)
$91
$69
Georgetown Inn(Georgetown)
$57
$51
Best Western Plus Georgetown Inn & Suites(Georgetown)(Great Value!)
$94
$91
Agoda.com
$55
The Olive Tree Inn(Georgetown)
$155
$150
Econo Lodge(Georgetown)
$55
Hotwire.com
All reviewsindoor poolbiscuits and gravysenior rateaccess roadhotel snobclean roomscomfy bedfront desk staffnice roomawesome staffworkout roommeeting roombreakfast was delicioushot tubroad tripthe breakfast areavery nice hotel
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This Holiday Inn Express was very clean in all areas of the hotel. The breakfast was very good for this type of breakfast. There was plenty of food, and it was all hot. There was a girl who was quickly refilling food and seemed to do a good job of anticipating what was getting low. The breakfast area was a nice gathering spot for us.
One note is that the check-in time is 4 pm and the checkout time is noon. This proved to be problematic for us when we tried to check-in early to get dressed for a 4 pm wedding. The hotel did not have our room ready due to giving someone else a late checkout. However, the hotel staff were very aware of this wedding and the need for guests to check-in early so they very quickly were able to rearrange what limited rooms were available (3) to get us into a room. This was stressful for all of us but the staff remained friendly and gracious while helping us. In the process, we did not get bath towels in our room. When I called to get towels the next morning, they were promptly delivered to our room even though housekeeping wasn't available to bring them. So, even though we had glitches with our service, everything was promptly resolved by friendly staff members.

Room Tip: I could hear the highway noise from our room on the front side of the hotel so I would ask for one on the backside. Otherwise, our room was quiet which I was worried about because we were on the first floor near the pool area.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2013

At almost $100 a night, this spot is pretty pricey, however the hotel is very well maintained, the breakfast is great and the staff is friendly. Stayed here as part of a wedding group and was not disappointed. if you don't mind paying a premium, it's a great place to stay.

Room Tip: You'll want to pick an even number room as they don't face the highway.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We stayed here a night for Spring break on our road trip. Good nights sleep, average breakfast, rooms were clean and had all that we needed and we got a good nights sleep. Good value.
Austin was booked out this particular night as a festival was on and Georgetown isn't too far a drive so it worked out a good base for us. Service was polite and prompt.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express for one night on a recent road trip through Texas. This hotel is located just off of I-35 (on the Southside -- if you are headed north, you'll have to overshoot it by an exit and circle back). The hotel is either new or recently renovated. Clean rooms, comfortable bed, and a perfectly satisfactory breakfast bar.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2013

No suprises, regular Holiday Inn Express, but extremely overpriced and I had no other options. Although I booked room thru my Holiday Priority Express account, did not credit to my account. Took numerous emails and another trip back to the hotel to get it fixed. Too much trouble and way too much money for average stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank baldharley
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Dear baldharley,

Thank you for writing us a review. We appreciate all feedback we receive and use it to help develop the product and the service we offer.

I am truly sorry to hear the troubles you had during your visit. I apologize for the poor experience and service issues you had and deeply regret the inconvenience you have encountered with respect to the disputes you had to make. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the any dissatifaction these aspects have caused you.

As club member, your patronage and support to our hotel are very much important, as such, we are concerned when we fell short of your expectations. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back and allow us to redeem your faith in our award winning service.

Dhan M