“great fun!! :)”

Mel's Lone Star Lanes
Ranked #1 of 5 Fun & Games in Georgetown
More attraction details
Owner description: New smoke free 40 lanes of bowling, arcade, party rooms and sports bar are the perfect place for any birthday party, group or family event big or small. Mel's Lone Star Lanes offers automated scoring, bumper bowling, cosmic bowling and an outstanding snack bar. CJ’s Sports Bar & Grill offers lounge seating on the bowling lanes, TV wall, billiards, shuffle board, darts and a full service restaurant for your enjoyment. Free WIFI available.
Dallas, Texas
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“great fun!! :)”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Really enjoyed the adult bowling area with bar and a bit more ambiance than your typical lanes. We had a great time in Dec 2012 with everyone in for the holidays. :)

Thanks much for hosting our group - we had a great visit and will be back! :)

Visited December 2012

Round Rock, Texas
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Credit card theft”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I have charges from when I was not there and when I called them they would not get back to me. Called Card Company and they said it was manually keyed in not swiped. Someone that worked there saved my info and keyed it in. I am only glad that I was able to notice this on my statement.
Not cool! And even less cool that management didnt address the issue.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank darla b
“Eh”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

There is this one elder man, James, that gives very very horrible service. He rolls his eyes and gives us attitude every time we are paying. I have never been so disrespected. That's something I expect from McDonalds. They even have better service! I honestly don't know how he's still working there. I will never step foot in Mel's ever again.

Visited May 2013
Georgetown, Texas
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I love this place, we have gone several times and always have a wonderful time. Their food is great and the service is always on point, especially for a bowling alley you don't really have any expectations but this place sets the bar. I love their pizza and the funnel cake bits so delicious!

Visited January 2013
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Average bowling alley”
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Average bowling alley but happy to have it in G'town. You buy time rather than games and it seems a little pricey. Food is average and it's busy but all that said we are still happy to have it. They have a separate bar area with bowling, a pool table, large screen for games but its a pretty basic bar. They have glow in the dark bowling and pretty LOUD music later in the evening as well. Call ahead to see how busy and they do some private parties in the bar area.

Visited December 2012