“Ok for a night .”

Days Inn Georgetown
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Georgetown
“Ok for a night .”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

For the price it's a place to lay your head down for a night . The rooms needed updated. Room could have used a deep cleaning . Feet / socks would turn black from walking on carpet . Beds were comfortable . Did have a flat screen tv . Service were friendly .

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Truck77

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Reviewed May 3, 2013

This was the first time I've traveled with my two dogs (Yorkie-Poo & Poodle) and was concerned about hotel rules etc. concerning pets. I called a week ahead and was assured there would be no problem and no additional fees. On the trip to Georgetown, I was concerned about whether I would get a room downstairs - no problem - the desk already planned for that need. The staff, on my arrival, were friendly and interested in helping me and answered questions about dining locations and best route to get back to the hotel. I told them about going to a nearby town to look up any ancestry information I could find; when I got back they asked me how it went.

The room was clean, comfortable, and the bed was comfortable. No problems with anything. (Didn't eat breakfast there; so not applicable to comment)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Round Rock, Texas
Reviewed May 2, 2013

This is the 2nd La Quinta I have stayed at and I have to say it will be my last. The rooms are not up to date, The door didn't seal well and I could see light around it. Noise level was bad. Then I got up to NO WATER. They did refund my money but I am overall very disappointed with La Quinta.

Room Tip: My advise would be to find another hotel, but if you must stay there, as for a room on the front sid...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Robertsdale, Alabama
Reviewed April 25, 2013

The staff is friendly. The continental breakfast is good except the coffee isn't drinkable it's like hot water. The room door doesn't fit in the wall and air and light and sound come through as if the door isn't closed. The door has to be slammed to be closed. I heard the neighbors doors slamming so I don't think it was just our room. When my friend complained she was told the rooms are all the same and the manager said they don't know when they'll get a remodel. If people walked up and down the sidewalk outside I could hear their conversations. I could hear the conversation between people as they changed their flat tire outside my room. The cleaning crews don't do the baseboards or the doors. There were stains in the carpet and the room smelled musty and nasty. There was water damage over the tub. The water temperature goes from warm to cold. The rooms are on the outside of the hotel as a lot of old hotels. The beds were amazing. The sheets were crisp and clean and the pillows were soft and abundant. None of those nasty old covers. The price was great. I guess you get what you pay for. But even with a two star hotel you should be able to expect the door to fit the wall.

Room Tip: Book a different hotel. Pay more and get really nice hotels on either side of this La Quinta.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Pro: clean room
friendly staff
good location
can bring pets and grass to potty them
beds comfortable
1st floor Rooms have door that lead out to parking (convenient for loading and unloading car)
Breakfast was good
Con: little noisy from outside noise
No microwave
No refrigerator

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Tomball, TX (Houston suburb)
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Pro: we were on the 1st floor and our room door went right out to our car so loading and unloading was great. 2nd or 3rd floor not so convenient.
Room was clean
Staff was nice
Breakfast was set up nice, waffles, boiled eggs, bagels, toast, yogurt, orange juice, coffee, milk, fruit loops, raisin brand, apples, bananas,
When we checked out early on Sunday at 6 am, the breakfast was set up, we were so surprised because they don't serve breakfast until later.
They take pets and there was plenty of potty areas
Pool looked good but it was to cold to use
Con: No microwave or refrigerator
Noise from outside was a little loud

Room Tip: 1st floor would be most convenient
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We need accomodations convenient to my mother's retirement about once a month and reasonable. The La Quinta in Georgetown, TX is a good choice except when rates go high for an event in the area. i.e. S X SW. The staff is very good and the room clean and comfortable. We slept very well.