“Great Value”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in George West
Zavalla, Texas
“Great Value”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel 3 different times on business. Always clean & the staff is very friendly. Breakfast is great and ready early, (5:30am), for those of us whose day starts early. Parking lot could be bigger, as it it a tight fit with all the oil field service trucks.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Somerville, Texas
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Had the pleasure of staying at the Best Western in George West Tx again this weekend. I was initially worried because I was traveling alone and most of south and west Texas is afire with oil and gas workers because of the oil boom. I was assured that I would be safe and that the management did not allow rowdiness etc... Cathy was right! My room was clean and comfortable and it was quite and peaceful after dark! I think the rooms have been spruced up since I was there last but clean and comfortable is all that I ask. At breakfast the next day the nice lady in the dining room made sure I had a great meal! And guess what .....they served REAL eggs not those powdered ones! Over all I would certainly recommend this motel even for ladies traveling alone!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Great Hotel Very Helpful Breakfast is ready at 5.30 in the morning . Only wish they fix the toaster oven so I can warm up my biscuits. Merrinda at front desk is very nice and helpful when my light bulb went out in my bathroom.

Room Tip: I Love it here.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Timothy A
Magnolia, Texas, Usa
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We made our reservations easily online and found a friendly staff, clean room and a quiet night with great restaurants next door and in town, George West is a very pleasant and friendly place to visit. Looking forward to our return.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dallas, Texas, United States
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I recently stayed at the Best Western in George West, Texas along with my sister and my elderly aunt. When we told the manager, Kathy Upton, we had traveled almost five hundred miles to attend the funeral of a relative, that we would be staying three nights, and that my sister and I had grown up in George West, she was very helpful in getting us the very best possible rate which helped so much with the expenses of this trip. When we asked about places in town that we might rent for the family gathering following the burial, Kathy offered us the use of the dining room at no charge and allowed us to bring in our own snacks and the dining room attendant, Imelda, even made iced tea for our family reception. The desk clerk, Alice, was very kind and friendly, as were all of the staff. I can't say enough about the delicious full breakfast prepared by Imelda every morning and the cleanliness of the entire facility. The staff at this Best Western, owned by Margaret Brown of George West, is the best I have ever experienced and they made our sad occasion much more pleasant with their generous Southern hospitality. Kudos to this facility!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Uvalde, Texas
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Stay here 1 to 2 times a week love the way I am treaded by the employees are so helpful and friendly ……Kathy the manager is always of top of things has my key ready for me when I walk in the door and Emelda has the best breakfast and always with a smile on her face and love to hear her laugh….Caroly and Missy are very friendly and laugh at anything I say…..with a smile on there face…will always recommend anyone to stay at the Best Western….and Margaret the owner has gone out of her way to accommodate me with putting in a plug for my truck….A Big Thank You to all…

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Robert T
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed November 22, 2012

First arrived at this hotel and was absolutely exhausted. Just wanted to get a room and sleep, however a man was interrupting my conversation with Alice trying to give her a big hug and kiss. By the end of the next day I knew why, you see Alice and Myerinea are locals and where such a help for someone like myself. I cannot thank them enough for taking the time to let me know the area and directions to difficult destinations. Thanks so much! Stephen Greer 5J Oil and Field HSE

Room Tip: Nice and quiet during my stay.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
#2 of 5 in Three Rivers
Best Western Inn-Three Rivers
Best Western Inn-Three Rivers
#5 of 5 in Three Rivers

Been to Best Western George West Executive Inn? Share your experiences!