“BEST PLACE TO STAY IN GEORGE WEST, TX”

Best Western George West Executive Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in George West
Kaplan
“BEST PLACE TO STAY IN GEORGE WEST, TX”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We stayed here in October for business and had to come back 4 days later (in Nov) on business. This is the best place to stay at while you are in George West !!!! Kathy and Alice are the best made sure I got the same room I had before, had a place to park our trailer ( hauls my truck) plenty of parking for us We also had a room with front and back doors very nice up to date and very clean rooms!!!! the front desk staff especially Kathy & Alice were the best and the housekeepers are very polite very helpful will stay here everytime we are around this area have stayed in others here and not too nice of a place and the only other nice one doesn't accept pets But this one does and that is really a plus !!!!!! Thanks for being a great spot to stay Love this Hotel & Staff !!!!!

Room Tip: love the rooms that have front and back doors very nice very big comfortable rooms !!!!! very clean...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Alice - Verry helpful. Room - clean & neat. Service -5. I always stay in Bestwestern hotels. They usuly have fair rate. Hotel was in good location .Good cold air good tv . Alice sent me to a Verry good Mexican restruant & she was right Verry good.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Turpinl
Reviewed October 16, 2012

The experience was very nice & comfortable, like being "home" but with excellent service & amenities! Thank you Alice for your extraordinary service & personal kindness.

I will be returning & staying at this location several times within the next 1 1/2 years as we discussed. Again, thank you for your generous & lovely hospitality.

Patsy Bates

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank racheldicl
Austin, Texas
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This is such a wonderful hotel! Not like others in the area. I have relatives in this town and I stay here instead of with them! Beautifully decorated, clean, wonderful staff, breakfast, workout room and pool. And is across the street and next door to thre resaturants in walking distance.We travel all of the time for work and this feels like home!

Room Tip: I've stayed here for years and all of the rooms are great!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I would never stay here again...the maids don't speak english..the bed skirt was stained everywhere there's bugs in the bed. And when I seen all this I wanted my money back they said no.this hotel ia a joke needs new management and american workers

• Stayed April 2012
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times over the years and the quality of staff never improves. Due to the influx of oilfield activity they are definately there to make money and put customer service last. Same Story for the Best Western in Beeville. Must be a new corporate mandate!. The carpets were dirty and there were numerous hairs still in the shower when we checked in. Amenities are minimal and so are the number of towels at times!. But if you are tired and dont want to drive to San Antonio or Corpus...this is the place to stay.

Room Tip: Get an upstairs room to avoid hearing the person above you all night long!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank salezmun66
Somerville, Texas
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Just returned from South Texas and spent a night in George West Tx. It is a very small town with a lot of construction. We stayed at the Best Western at the corner of Hwy 59 and Hwy 281. The motel is an older one that has been refurbished. Our first room smelled of smoke so I call down to talk to the woman at the front desk. Her name was Alice and she immediately came up and brought us the key to a different room, a better room. The motel is average in amenities with onsite laundry / pool and cleanliness but the personnel make the difference.
Alice made sure I was comfortable and since I was traveling with my niece she assured me of the safety of the unit and said she would be there all night if I needed anything. She directed us to a wonderful local Mexican cafe with her personal recommendation. The next morning the breakfast was really good and the day crew were just as helpful. I would not hesitate to stop again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
#2 of 5 in Three Rivers
Three Rivers Inn & Suites
Three Rivers Inn & Suites
#1 of 5 in Three Rivers

Been to Best Western George West Executive Inn? Share your experiences!