Holiday Inn Express and Suites George West
$70
$68
$60
$55
Rodeway Inn Three Rivers(Three Rivers)(Great Value!)
$59
  • Breakfast included
Motel 6 Three Rivers(Three Rivers)
$77
$45
El Camino Motel(Beeville)(Great Value!)
$45
$99
Hampton.com
Royal Inn(George West)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbottled waterfront deskgreat hoteltexasacamenities
Reviewed December 11, 2013

A great place to stay when in the George West area. Very Clean and spacious comfortable rooms. Weekday Happy Hour is a great way to wind down your day. Hot snacks and sodas as well as suds.
Breakfast is on the guests schedule..ready when needed.

Great Job is all that you can say to the whole staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Valley H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites George West, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Dear Big Strapper,
Thank you for your kind words. your comments are very important to us. It is our goal to consistenetly provide superior service to all our guest. we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I stayed at this hotel while working in the area. The hotel was fairly new and the rooms were clean. The staff is wonderful and will go out of their way to accommodate their guest. I traveled here with 4 others and was given a reasonable room price. We were provided with a meal and drinks each night we were here, which allowed us to save our money. I will definitely return. Thank you for a warm welcome!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We are glad to read you found our staff courteous and efficient. I will ensure your comments are shared with the staff.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

We stayed there unexpectedly on 11/20. Nice hotel, clean, convenient. But the WOW is for the staff. We had the best service from everyone. That night they were serving Thanksgiving Dinner for their guests. The food was great and so was the conversation. The staff was so very nice and visited with us telling us about the 'oil boom' and all the local events. I was traveling with my Mom in Law who is pretty 'tight' with money so I told her the cost of the room was $80 even though it was a little over $200. I asked them not to say anything as I was paying for it and didn't want her to feel bad:-) So even when they put the bill receipt under my door....they taped it closed, I assume so it would remain a secret. How thoughtful:-) Thank you for a pleasant stay. I will recommend you always!

Room Tip: all seemed good to me!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Valley H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites George West, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Thank you Deb J. for your review. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We are glad that you chose our hotel during your travel to the valley. I will ensure your gracious comments are shared with all the staff.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

I stayed here for a weekend and received superior service. The staff is very friendly, polite, and knowledgeable. I received an upgrade and my suite was spacious, clean, and the bed was the most comfortable I've ever had. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: November 2013

We thank you for your comments. It is our goal to provide superior service and accommodations to our customers. We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgment of such a positive nature. It is truly rewarding when guest recognize our staff's efforts and take the time to say thank you.

Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for two nights, location was great staff was very helpful and friendly. Rooms very spacious and clean. Beds were very comfortable I slept like a baby. However, there are no chain restaurants to dine at, only fast food and Mexican restaurants. Will definitely be returning soon.

Stayed: November 2013
Valley H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites George West, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2013

Dear Rockdawg82,