“Out in the boonies”

Rodeway Inn Gatesville
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Gatesville
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The Best Western is a surprise, nice, well kept motel hidden off of I-35 about 35 miles on Highway 84 west of Waco if you are ever traveling that way. I stayed there on Sunday night 2/24/2013. Very clean and well kept. The lady that checked me was extremely nice and knew her part of making sure my room was exactly what I needed. Full Cable TV, nice flat screen, newer model, clean and comfortable bed. And priced nice for the traveler.

Room Tip: I stayed on the ground floor and the access was great.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed February 21, 2013

The rooms were very clean and neat. The employees were very nice & helpful. The bed was especially very comfortable. I was able to get a good nights sleep. I will be returning to this hotel, & I will recommend it to others.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Excellent stay experience. Had my reservation and key already prepared when I arrived. Room was very cleans and comfortable. Quiet. Property well maintained and clean. Good breakfast in AM. All personnel were attentive and very friendly. Definitley stay again! Now I try to look at Best Western wherever I go. Job well done!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 11, 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Tess1833
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I have stayed at this Best Western motel several times a year for the past several years and am now greeted like family. The staff is great and the complimentary breakfast is adequate to begin my day.

The rooms in which I have s tayed have been well kept and I will continue to stay here whenever I am in the area.

Reasonable value for the night's stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 15, 2012

What a mistake, we arrived late or we would have left and found another place to stay. Mgr placed us in the back in a corner, we felt very unsafe. We asked for non-smoking room, and we looked at two and both wreaked of cigarettes. The hotel was full of people drinking and being loud. Back to the cigarettes, i asked mgr why they dont imforce the room not to be smoked in and he said he couldnt. People like us with sensitivity's cant handle it. Made me sick for days after. Room decor is old, and beds just sucked! We felt so unsafe that we put a chair under door knob. The breakfast also wasnt any good! What a way to represent your town!!! I never want to go back

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rrod1
Reviewed January 2, 2012

The hotel saw probably it's best time already, the rooms are a bit outdated. We had spiders in our room, company I don't like at all. Dust in the corners...oh well. If you have loud neighbors it feels if they would be right in your room. Breakfast is very limited, for my taste the whole offer is too pricey. For one night only it was ok, but we won't be any returners...sorry

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jasmin J
Travelers also viewed these Gatesville hotels
Ramada Gatesville
Ramada Gatesville
#1 of 4 in Gatesville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Gatesville
Regency Inn Gatesville
Regency Inn Gatesville
#4 of 4 in Gatesville

Been to Rodeway Inn Gatesville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn Gatesville

Address: 2501 E Main St, Gatesville, TX 76528-1822 (Formerly BEST WESTERN Chateau Ville Motor Inn)
Location: United States > Texas > Gatesville
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Gatesville
Price Range: $62 - $90 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Rodeway Inn Gatesville 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Rodeway Inn Gatesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Gatesville