“It's not the 4 Seasons but a very nice hotel!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Regency Inn Gatesville

Regency Inn Gatesville
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Gatesville
Regency Inn Gatesville
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Gatesville
Austin, TX
“It's not the 4 Seasons but a very nice hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2006

I stayed here recently and as one of the more inexpensive places, it was nicely decorated, had FREE hi-speed internet, and was very clean. I was very apprehensive after reading the other reviews but I was impressed after staying here and, hey, not everyone can be the 4 Seasons or the Sheraton!

• Stayed January 2006
4 Thank Stacy H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Vancouver
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2005

We stayed at the Best Value Inn for 1 week, which cost almost the same as Holiday Inn but wasn't half as nice. The room we stayed in was smelly. And when you can't breathe right, nothing else matters. Also another weird thing about Best Value Inn is that you can not NOT have housekeeping service, or the owner would get really upset! Placing "Do Not Disturb" sign on your door will not keep them from calling you and demanding sending someone to clean your room!!! Also you might find the small shrine/idol at their counter offensive if you're a Christian. There're also some other hotels in Gatesville. We didn't stay at BestWestern, which looked more like a motel and was totally booked up. We didn't try Gatesville Inn, either. It looked even worse than the smelly Best Value Inn. So if you're looking for a place to stay in Gatesville, TX, Holiday Inn is your best choice. Holiday Inn Express is the newest hotel in Gatesville and the breakfast (included) and service was great!

• Stayed November 2005
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ssj
Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2005

After reading the reviews on this site, I was not sure what I had gotten myself into when booking at this motel. However, I was pleasently surprised. They had very large clean nicely decorated rooms, refridgerator, microwave, coffee pots, coffee, iron, ironing board, hair dryers and free hi-speed internet. The family that ran the hotel was very friendly. The price was reasonable for the room and compared to other places I have stayed it was a bargan. I would recommend this motel to anyone. I felt someone should say something good about this quaint motel, since it seems to be getting a bad rap from the other posts here.

• Stayed April 2005, traveled on business
4 Thank Valynstorm
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2004

I found my stay in one word terrible. The managment was rude from check in to check out. Checking out for these people is a real problem. I was called three times within minutes to make sure I was checking out. From dirty towels, to not changing sheets, to no coffee, I truly hated this motel. If I had not had to be there for a baby shower, I would have stayed in Waco. For two days I suffered... Do not stay here.

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2003

where is rod serling? i just stayed at the regency hotel in gatesville, tx., for a couple of nights. i was told on the phone that pets are not allowed. when i got there, i saw 2 other people with dogs with them. so much for that. then, on the phone, they said that they do not have anything in the room that has to do with food. i got in there, and discovered a small fridge and microwave. they put me in a non smoking room, and said i did not specify that i wanted a smoking room. that is true, but they never asked about it. the room was ok; a typical motel room. when calling out on an 800 number, it did not go through, because someone else at the hotel was "on the line." what happened to more then one phone line at a hotel??

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gatesville
Rodeway Inn Gatesville
Rodeway Inn Gatesville
#2 of 4 in Gatesville
Ramada Gatesville
Ramada Gatesville
#1 of 4 in Gatesville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Gatesville
Atria Hotel & RV McGregor

Been to Regency Inn Gatesville? Share your experiences!