“Thumbs Up”
Review of Hubbard's Cubbard

Hubbard's Cubbard
Ranked #27 of 345 Restaurants in Garland
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Nice little diner. Good breakfast had eggs, bacon, biscuits n gravy and tomatoes. Not value of Denny s but great service and very cute waitress. Will be going back to try lunch.

1  Thank ROBDOZ71

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I've been going to Hubbard's with my family for more than 14 years. We have never had a bad meal or poor service and the prices are very reasonable! When my daughter was ready for her first job she wanted to work for Hubbard's. She's been working there for 5 months now and loves it. It is a safe place to work, even at 5:30 in the morning! The owners really care about their employees and shows through their service. There are many regular customers that will tell you the same thing.

2  Thank A S
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I just want to share my experience as an employee for Hubbard's. I started when I was 16, and I will be turning 23 this year! This job and the people, including the owners, has taught me responsibility, organization, how to be a morning person, customer service, and life lessons to say the very least. I have literally grown up at Hubbard's it will forever be a part of my life. Debi* and JD the owners are like second parents to me and every employee at Hubbard's, always keeping our best interest in mind. The cooks are like uncles or big brothers always having our backs if anything were to seem off. Hubbard's has gotten me through high school proms and homecomings, gas money as a teenager and now, to bills, now living on my own, and now getting me through college. I am graduating in about 2 1/2 years with a BSN to be an RN and even then I plan to pick up at least a day a week at Hubbard's, considering I will only have 3-12 hr shifts a week as an RN, why would I not? I am so thankful to God for putting Hubbard's in my path in life, without it I do not think I would have the work ethic I do now.

8  Thank Imedlin
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We loved this place. Visited on a Sunday morning and everything was wonderful. Pancakes were light and flavorful. Over medium eggs were perfect. If I lived in Garland I'd probably have to run a tab!!

1  Thank hoopsman86
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We have eaten here many times over the last few years and still enjoy our breakfasts. I prefer this one to the Hubbard's in Rowlett. Although the food may not be spectacular, it is still good and although some people may make other comments about the young waitresses, we still find them very helpful and always eager to refill drinks, etc. and continue to check back often during the meal. This is not always the case in other restaurants.

1  Thank Robert M