“Mmm, good food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Good food, good service, nice atmosphere. It was New Year's Day so it wasn't super busy. I took my mom and we had a real nice meal. They have a lot of choices. I've been to another location and had chicken which was really good. This time I had salmon. It was excellent. The service was good. It's on the lake but it was cold and dark so I'm not sure if they have a patio or view of the lake. I would definitely go again. Want to try the brisket stuffed jalapeños next time.

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Our waiter was fantastic! He was efficient, to the point, and very friendly. I ordered a mudslide and despite not having a blender, the bartender somehow delivered... Twice! The food was very good. We ate so much bread and had an appetizer, by the time the food came I was stuffed and could barely eat any. But at least I have lunch for tomorrow! Very good all around. I would definitely recommend it and we will be going again.

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

The management must have changed! Everything from food to service has been greatly improved. This is not the same Texas Land and Cattle I remember.They are definitely on the right track!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I thought our waiter was great, very attentive to our needs and on top of everything. The food was good, not as good as the waiter, but good. Very tasty, but a little overpriced.

1  Thank Elizabeth W
Reviewed March 24, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our 13th anniversary last night at the Garland location. Not only was the food simply delicious, but our server and sommelier, Matt Steinfels, was fantastic. The wine he recommended was excellent and he worked hard at making our dining experience a memorable one. Matt also comped our desserts, which were to die for!
The manager, Billy Diaz, was extremely professional and provided us with personal attention. He was kind enough to take our picture on his own phone (we had forgotten ours) and emailed them to us. Later in the evening, Billy called to make sure that we had received the pictures. He and Matt really went the extra mile!!
Thank you also to the general manager, Misti Russell. We will definitely be back - before our 14th anniversary!

1  Thank wendyjduncan