“The best! Clean,comfortable, well managed, great breakfast...”

Super 8 Garland/Rowlett/East Dallas Area
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Garland

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
La Feria, Texas
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Motel was quiet, room clean, and well equipped. Breakfast bar was adequately supplied. Manager was informative, attentive, and friendly. Motel close to I 30 but road noise was not a problem with air con turned on at night. Considering the price range of the motel, the stay was an excellent experience.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
super8garland, Manager at Super 8 Garland/Rowlett/East Dallas Area, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Hi Carl,
Thank you for sharing your experience with the online community...
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that you made it back to valley safely..

See you on your next visit.

Deven
Perth, Australia
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Passing through town on 3 month road trip, got caught in a thunderstorm and decided to call the day quits. I arrived at 1pm the check in time is 2pm. I asked the nice bloke at the counter if I could get a booking for the night and come back when it was check in time, he said I could check in now if I wanted to which was great for me as I have yet till now been allowed to check in early at any motel/hotel I have been to.

I was asked were I was heading to I stated through to Georgia and he gave me some great travel tips and places to go while I was being checked in. Its the cleanest lodging I have ever stayed at with a fridge, microwave, big TV, nice bed, lounge and work desk and free internet. I have stayed in some nasty places with crack heads and what I think was a meth lab in the same building and it cost me more that. I was that impressed I bothered to write a review wich I never do. So in conclusion

Cheap
Heaps of free amenities
Clean
Modern looking (does not look like the 70's are going on still like some other places).
Friendly and accommodating staff
Close to Dallas

Room Tip: 3rd floor seems quiet. Word of warning close to freeway, use ear plugs if a light sleeper or harden...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for the awesome review...
I am glad, I was able to help you with your travels thru the states on your visit from Australia...

Thank you.
West Bend, Iowa
Reviewed January 16, 2014

My daughter and I recently spent 8 nights here while visiting family. We always felt reasonably safe, and the property is well kept and clean. We were very satisfied with the competence and attention to detail of the daily maid service caring for our room. The manager, Deven, was very polite, friendly, and has been around the motel business long enough to know what it takes to give guests a good experience. In addition to providing a clean comfortable room and quite a good breakfast for a budget property (it included waffles and yogurt along with the more standard fare, open from 7 to 10 AM), he granted us a free upgrade into a larger room that included a small refrigerator and microwave. I was drawn to this motel by the very good Trip Advisor rating, price, and proximity to the Woodbridge development in Sachse. We came away very impressed and pleased with our experience. The biggest downside was probably the highway noise, but it is constant enough to just sort of become "white noise" that we could "tune out" to sleep. The mattress I slept on was nothing special, but I found it reasonably comfortable and was able to get a good nights sleep.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
super8garland, Manager at Super 8 Garland/Rowlett/East Dallas Area, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Thank you for your thorough review of our smoke free hotel in garland near rowlett - Super 8 Hotel.
We appreciate your kind words for the hotel, and our staff will love to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to see you next time you are in the Dallas area.

Thank you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Garland
Quality Inn & Suites Garland - East Dallas
La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Garland/Dallas
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Garland E - Lake Hubbard I30
Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - Mesquite
Days Inn Dallas Garland West

Been to Super 8 Garland/Rowlett/East Dallas Area? Share your experiences!