“Great Place to eat and shop” 5 of 5 bubbles

Islamorada Fish Company
Ranked #197 of 335 Restaurants in Garland
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rockwall
“Great Place to eat and shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Delicious fresh trout. Very large fish tanks overlooking the restaurant. Good place for cotten women clothing also.

Visited October 2013

Piedmont, Missouri
“Great food, portions, and prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Just stopped here for a late afternoon lunch during a business trip. I ordered the crawfish dinner. It was great! The portions were so large I had to take some to go with me because it was too good to leave! I also tried some of the gator and it was great as well. The prices were also very reasonable.

Mesquite, Texas, USA
“Great fish and chips”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

They have a patio right on Lake Ray Hubbard. I had fish n chips and it was really good. They have buffalo burgers, I need to try that next time. Inside is warm and relaxing, they have a fireplace and a giant aquarium behind the bar. It's cool. It inside Bass Pro.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Kathy R
Phoenix, Arizona
“Meh.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

We came in for lunch on a Saturday afternoon. The restaurant was pretty much empty. The view was nice and the server was (strangely) enthusiastic. The bread is chilled and has sugar on top, which I found a little off-putting. I had the Portofino which was decent; I appreciated that the veggies were not overcooked. My kids were happy with their fried shrimp, but the fries were sub par. I was pretty indifferent to the food, but the bill of $80 for 2 adults, 2 tweens and 2 toddlers was definitely too much for what we got.

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank TXAndrea
“Order the Portofino and go for the view!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Lots of bad reviews, but we got good advice to try the Portofino which did not disappoint! Our service was good and the view was amazing.

Others in our party didn't like their food. It didn't look all that good, so don't do the fish and chips. Spend a little extra and go with the good stuff.

The view is on the lake can't be beat. Definitely do the patio if you can.

• Visited September 2013