“Way to Salty”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Ennis, Texas
“Way to Salty”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Food preparation was very good, sides were really a good selection, but everything was way too salty. Would eat there on a regular basis bit can't stand the salt.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Donald W

Wichita Falls, Texas
“Eating Place”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Oh my word the food was wonderful!!!! We walked out of there so stuffed. We couldn't even try the dessert.

Visited April 2013
“SO much food!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Take some friends with you, because you will get so much to eat! Everything is served family-style, so be prepared to share. I'm not usually a fan of fried chicken, but this is wonderful stuff. I don't recall them having a kids menu, but my four-year-old was happily stuffed when we left.

Plano, Texas
“Great Food”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Super good Fried chicken, awesome chicken fried steak, great veggies, good service, BE Prepared to wait... BUT ITS WORTH IT

Visited April 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Average”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I've had my fair share of Babe's. It is OK. I never understood why others love it so much. I think it is just average.

Visited March 2013