“Eating Place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Babe's Chicken Dinner House

Babe's Chicken Dinner House
Ranked #1 of 335 Restaurants in Garland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wichita Falls, Texas
“Eating Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Oh my word the food was wonderful!!!! We walked out of there so stuffed. We couldn't even try the dessert.

Visited April 2013

“SO much food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Take some friends with you, because you will get so much to eat! Everything is served family-style, so be prepared to share. I'm not usually a fan of fried chicken, but this is wonderful stuff. I don't recall them having a kids menu, but my four-year-old was happily stuffed when we left.

Plano, Texas
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Super good Fried chicken, awesome chicken fried steak, great veggies, good service, BE Prepared to wait... BUT ITS WORTH IT

Visited April 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

I've had my fair share of Babe's. It is OK. I never understood why others love it so much. I think it is just average.

Visited March 2013
“Top notch fried chicken”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in Babe's after reading tripadvisor reviews and we were impressed. Some of the best home made fried chicken we ever had. Potatoes and gravy were hand made.

• Visited May 2013