“Great food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Reviewed January 7, 2012

The food is just like my mom used to make! Great biscuits, great vegetables and fantastic fried chicken.

There are newer reviews for Babe's Chicken Dinner House

Reviewed December 30, 2011

Serves family style. Excellent value, great homestyle cooking. One of our favorites!!!!!!!!

Reviewed December 23, 2011

If you want really great Food, especially good veggies, this is for you!!! I think it is somewhat overpriced unless you only get the Veggies. The Service is usually good, and it will appeal to most any out of town visitor that likes Country Stuph!!!

Reviewed November 30, 2011

My wife and I have been to this restaurant many times (we live in Oklahoma). We went here while on our honeymoon, we've been here with friends who live nearby, and we went here the night before Thanksgiving. Each time the service has been GREAT, the speed of service has been GREAT, and the quality of the food has been PERFECT (it's so good I couldn't just say "GREAT" again). I know it's difficult but be sure to order dessert everything I've had is delicious. Also, pick whichever entree sounds best to you because they're all amazing. Please put in a Babe's north of the Red River!!

Reviewed October 21, 2011

Chicken is king.
Choose your birds preparation and all sides are served family style
Exceptional value and great tasting comfort food.
If you are watching your waistline...take off your glasses and avert your eyes.
Dont let the long line throw you off. The line moves quickly and the service is far and away beyond what we expected.

Been to Babe's Chicken Dinner House? Share your experiences!