“Food and Service are great, but...”

Gloria's Latin Cuisine
Ranked #10 of 365 Restaurants in Garland
Cuisines: Mexican, Salvadoran
Description: Gloria's growth has been a constant ever since then. Now boasting 15 Texas locations, the restaurant still serves the same delicious Latin cuisine that has been satifying hungry Texans for over 25 years.
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Several hours after eating there last year, a relative started getting charges on a card used there, that had not been used in months.
Beware.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I have been to this restaurant on numerous occasions, for lunch as well as dinner, with small groups and large. I estimate that I have been to this Firewheel Center location more than a dozen times in the last two years and have never been disappointed. The meals have always been consistent, and service has been wonderful. There are several menu items that I have tried and all have been balanced and memorable. I like the atmosphere, especially the patio, when the weather cooperates. I have read other reviews of this location, and I don't see the same. Guess I have to go back again, and again, and again, to make sure....darn the luck.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Our experience at Gloria's was awesome. They brought chips with salsa AND beans. The food was great. The restaurant appeared to be a high-end restaurant but the prices were very reasonable. The waiter didn't appear to be overly friendly yet he was very attentive. I think it was more his personality. Overall, we really enjoyed this restaurant and would recommend it if you are in the area.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I like other locations of Gloria's, but this one is really bad. I wanted to introduce my Mom to Central American food, but was very disappointed in the quality of food. I've since taken her to other Gloria's locations and we have both enjoyed the experience.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

They have a few menu items that you can't get just anywhere. I think the prices are a bit high too. Tried the squab, not to impressive. The enchiladas are good. Try some fried plantains.

Been to Gloria's Latin Cuisine? Share your experiences!