“Really great food and very friendly staff”

Eddie's Napolis Italian Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 347 Restaurants in Garland
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We chose this restaurant after reading the reviews on trip advisor and we were very pleased! We were greeted with a hug! Very accommodating staff and the food was amazing.....the salad, the bread and dipping sauce! It was all delicious! We would definitely eat here again!

1  Thank Mjandpups

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

We had been shopping at Firewheel all afternoon and decided we wanted something casual for dinner. Saw the Bistro sign and decided to give it a shot. From the moment we walked in we knew we had found a real jewel! The place was packed and you could feel friendliness & fun in the air! We had made a trip to Italy about a year ago and fell in love with their food and lifestyle. Eddie's is everything we loved about Italy. Tony and his staff were extremely attentive and genuinely eager to please. They treated us like family even though we'd never been there before. Our waiter Vinnie was fantastic! He was so "Italian", but we were very surprised to find out he was from Montenegro. Even though we were dressed down and not throwing money around, Vinne treated us like his best customer at 5 star! He made some great recommendations about his personal favorites after we asked questions about items on the menu, and he certainly didn't steer us wrong. My wife had the seafood fettuccine with the vodka sauce (sorry the name escapes me) and I had Vicki's Special, both were wonderful! I thought the prices were very reasonable and we both had enough left over to take home for a left-over treat. This place is the real deal for people that enjoy great food in a fun and friendly atmosphere! Oh yeah, another example of how special the service is at Eddie's... As we were walking out my wife asked the person behind the bar if they had Fireball Whisky, Tony overheard the question and rushed behind the bar to mix us up two drinks so we could try his new creation, Fireball & Monster Blue Mojito. I know, it sounded weird to me to, but it was terrific! When I reached for my wallet to pay for them he said it was his treat. That's sincere generosity in my book, considering we had already paid out and were walking out the door. We will be going back frequently! BTW... I just can't help commenting on the only negative review I saw posted here... The guy was whining about his sauce was not what he expected, so his meal set there uneaten while the others in his party ate their's. To him I say, "Get over yourself! You must be one of those people that ate nothing but pepperoni pizza and chicken nuggets as kid! You need to venture out of your comfort zone a little more often! It's people like you that gives people in foreign countries a reason to think Americans are all spoiled!

2  Thank Chris0522
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I would recommend this place - I always rate Italian restaurants by how much I like their fettucine alfredo and this place's was pretty good. Creamy sauce (rather than heavy cheese) which is what I like. If only they could combine this place's food and Siciliano's garlic rolls! No place has bread as great as Siciliano's (well, except maybe the cheese biscuits as Red Lobster! BTW, they even have better fettucine alfredo than most Italian places!)

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Just a hole in a strip shopping center, but the food is outstanding. The salmon and chicken marsala are two of the best out there and can compete with any five star restaurant at a fraction of the price

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

As good as mom's cooking. Atmosphere is inviting, open and casual. Portions and price nicely matched. Service is personable and timely. Not too fast but not at all slow either. I.e. we didnt get our entree 2 minutes after we got our salads... Go for it!