“Next time we will check the reviews”

Motel 6 Dallas - Garland
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Garland
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Asked for a room with 2 beds. Got charged for 2 rooms. Instead of finishing our check in, made us wait for credit so she could check in next guest. Tiny room. Cigarette holes in sheets. Towel shelves were dirty. Floor felt grimey. Kept my flip flops on. Not a good experience.

Room Tip: From our experience, I would say the reviews of this hotel are very accurate.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

When I went into the restroom, it had someone's pee on the toilet. ..pubic and head hair in the shower, the floor looked as if it hadn't been swept in a while. .. no fridge or microwave. ...When I asked for towels in the morning for a shower the manager said I had to wait until after 10 when the (so called) cleaning staff came in...for 65.00 this room should have been cleaned!!! Disgusting.... waste of money... will never return to hotel!!!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank CHRISTY E
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Me and My Best Friend Polly B had to Stay unexpectedly One night This Place is gross smelled horrid and nothing worked right toilet water was running there was no hot water the towel rack was broken off the wall and laying on the floor the tv had lines flipping on it and worst of all the top comforter had stains and matrices felt like we were sleeping on springs parking was bad too did not wanna stay here but was to tired to drive anywhere else reminded me of a pay by the hour hotel will never stay there again and making sure non of my friends for family do what a nasty place

Room Tip: Just Don't Stay Here
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Paid about $55 for a nights stay. The parking is horrendous. Its a three story hotel with minimal space for parking. Had to park very far from my room. The room was tiny. I mean wow. I had two double beds and they were both against the wall with walking space in the middle. TV was tiny. Very questionable looking people walking around. The bathroom door had grafitti all over it. Not bad grafitti but a bunch of children written things and scribbles all over. You would think they would paint over it atleast. Furthermore in the bathroom, there was a large hole under the sink where the trim is supposed to be. It looked like an area for mice. Both box springs were broken. I mean there was a huge hole in the middle of both beds. Atleast it was somewhat clean. Oh and by the way, putting new laminate flooring in the bathroom is not renovating. Will not return.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo