“Great Casual Place”

Flying Fish
Ranked #15 of 340 Restaurants in Garland
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The Flying Fish is a Cajun Style eating place. The food is excellent. My favorite is the fried fish. They have giant fried shrimp that are very good. It is a great casual place to take your visitors. I have not found anyone who does not like this place. It's a little pricey but worth every cent. They are located on S.H. 78 at the "Fire Wheel Mall" in Garland ,Texas.

There are newer reviews for Flying Fish

Reviewed June 30, 2013

This is a very casual fish and seafood restaurant. You stand in line, order your food from a white board above the registers, self serve the condiments and drinks and wait for your buzzer to go off signaling your food is ready. I got the Hog Wallow Combo Basket to,share. Catfish fillets, perfectly fried oysters, butterflied jumbo shrimp,cole slaw, hush puppies and crispy French fries, all cooked to,perfection and fresh as can be! While I was there, I spied my next meal there - the gentleman at the next table was eating the whole red snapper and it looked fabulous! This was super seafood at very moderate prices. Fed 3 adults for $25.00.

1  Thank Susan L
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We usually dine in or take out fried fish once a month. The fish is good. We like relax atmosphere. We go there for lunch and dinner. It could be very busy for dinner on the weekend. Recommended.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I don't do seafood usually but I had chicken and fries. Very good. I was with 7 other people and everyone enjoyed their meal. If you love Billy the Bass fish well this is the place for you. The whole place is decorated with them.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We had a great time dining at the Flying Fish. We had the catfish and jumbo shrimp which were delicious. Our toddler had a kids meal and he enjoyed it. Fun environment with packed house. Would definitely recommend to all seafood lovers.