“Microtel Garland TX”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Garland/Dallas
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Garland

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Pearland, Texas
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We had a suite booked for a business trip, staying four nights. Upon arrival I noted that there is limited parking as stated in another review, however during the entire stay I did not have a problem finding a spot to park within viewing range of our room. As we entered the lobby I did notice a musty smell, not real strong but noticeable. The lobby was clean, and the clerk was friendly. Our suite was on the second floor with a sitting / breakfast area with microwave, refrigerator, sink, table for 2 and a couch. The queen size bed was close to the window and the a/c unit. Overall the room was clean, neat and best of all no musty smell like I noted in the lobby. The a/c unit worked great. I like it cold in the room for sleeping and I was not disappointed!

The bath towels were thicker than you find in most hotels, clean and soft. The bathroom was clean and well stocked with tissues, paper, soap and shampoo.

The closet contained the safe and an ironing board, however it could have used a few more hangers for someone staying a week. Drawer space is also limited if you are staying any length of time and want to unpack instead of living out of suitcase.

The bed was clean and comfortable, however the pillows were thin. I could have easily used both of them to make one.

The maid service was very good, room was cleaned fresh towels and sheets each day while we were out.

Breakfast, all I can say is you have to love the Texas shaped waffles!

Overall very good stay, with the only real negative items being thin pillows, lack of enough hangers or drawer space. Next time I will pack hangers and my own pillow to make me Happy Happy Happy!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank jfc415
Garland, Texas
Reviewed October 26, 2013

All the rooms should have a fridge, microwave & coffee maker bc they are all about the same rate. Maid did not change bed sheets, the towels she left were dirty. I can hear ppl tlkn and tv's from other rooms. My room ws on the non-smoking floor, but I could smell cig smoke in my room. The ice-maker machine was in an inconvenient location. Also every time someone opened/closed their door, the door to my room would make a noise that sound like someone was opening my door. Over all the standard room is great if you pay less then $40/night.

• Stayed October 2013
Albuquerque
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My family and I recently (10/10-10/14) made a trip to Dallas to visit my mom, celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday, enjoy the fair and go to the Cowboys home game. Our only complaints were the cleanliness of room, the towels and the fact you could not bring your breakfast to your room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Also consider these accommodations in or near Garland
Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - Mesquite
Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Super 8 Garland/Rowlett/East Dallas Area
Motel 6 Dallas - Garland - Northwest Hwy
Quality Inn & Suites Garland - East Dallas
Hyatt Place Dallas/Garland/Richardson

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Garland/Dallas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Garland/Dallas

Property: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Garland/Dallas
Address: 1901 Pendleton Dr, Garland, TX 75041-4841
Location: United States > Texas > Garland
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Garland
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Garland/Dallas 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Garland/Dallas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Dallas Garland Hotel Garland