“Great Family Restaurant”

Besa's Pizza Pasta & Subs
Ranked #44 of 341 Restaurants in Garland
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Wonderful Family owned restaurant with great pizza and other Italian foods. The Specials are amazing.

1  Thank GenevieveandPhillip

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Great lunch specials, drink included! Very nice neighborhood restaurant, but worth a longer drive. Pizza is great, and don't neglect to try the stromboli! My wife loves the "Besa's Special" pasta dish. BYO wine bottle for dinner, if desired. Very reasonably priced.

1  Thank beed56
Reviewed March 24, 2012

I have made a mistake - I have eaten at the Besa's north of Campbell, on Jupiter. Great meals - great service. My husband thinks the two may be related.

1  Thank MusicMomma1
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Went here for lunch three times with local colleagues, at their recommendation. Place is small, but very neat and clean. Somewhat busy at lunch. About $7.50 for pizza, salad and drink. Pizza, ordered by the slice, was excellent and fresh. Not what I was expecting from the non-descript strip mall exterior! I wouldn't hesitate to patronize again when I'm in the area.

1  Thank kay-cee-1138
Reviewed November 12, 2010

Do they import water from New York to make a nearly perfect New York style crust? I have no idea, but it is exceptionally good. You can get pizza by the slice with loads of toppings or a whole pie. Their house salad dressing is crazy good, too. If you not looking for pizza, they have plenty of other items on the menu but it's the pizza that brings me back each week. I've never had problems with service. Order at the counter and they bring me yummy food. What's not to like about that? The seating area is a bit on the small side and sometimes is at capacity during the peak lunch rush, but they are quick to bus an open table or package your order to go.

1  Thank jhwkr972