Great 2 night stay for 2 adults, 1 child, Dec 25-27, 2012.
* Friendly staff
* Super clean all over hotel & rooms
* Wonderful comp breakfast with variety each day
* Comp newspapers
* Easy location off highway
* Lots of restaurants within walking distance
* Over-size rooms (we just had standard 2 queen room) Has sofa, desk, too
* 2 comp computers in lobby + printer for your use
* Pool looked nice (outdoor) but too cold for us right now!!
* Great price = $110 a night
* Beds/Bedding comfy & clean
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- North President George Bush Highway ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Hyatt Place Dallas/Garland/Richardson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Dallas Garland Hotel Garland