Hyatt Place Dallas/Garland/Richardson
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$89
Travelocity
$97
$85
HIExpress.com
All reviewsbuffalo wild wingscorner roomvery nice staygreat roomconvention centereating placesliving areathe breakfast areadefinitely stay here againhot itemsexcellent hotelvisit familyoatmealfree breakfastgeorge bushchecking outrooms are large
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I Stayed here within distance of a family friend. This is a newer hotel and it shows. It is very well maintained. The entire staff was very friendly and accommodating especially when I arrived I was told the hotel had not received my faxed reservation from a booking site. The front desk staff even gave me a tour of the facility. I had a suite which was very roomy. The sectional sofa and ottoman were well appointed. There was a desk area and a bar area with a mini refrigerator. There are some studio apartments that don't feel as spacious as this suite. The closet however was extremely small. Overall the decor was very nice. The complimentary breakfast was full of both hot and cold variety not just pastries. A shuttle was provided for a 5 mile radius which included nearby shopping strip malls. Several restaurants are within walking distance. This is a great location if you have business at the nearby event center or have family nearby. The free WI-FI was a plus and having the ability for guests to print boarding passes in the lobby area. I also appreciated the free parking. Overall I would stay here again. Great value and accommodations for your money.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Scott P, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Garland/Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2012

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you provided our team. We take a tremendous amount of pride in what we do each day but it's our guests who make our day so enjoyable. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 30, 2012

I reserved a room for my daughter and family when they came to visit us for 7 nights. The staff was very accommodating, the room was way beyond a standard hotel room, with a living area, desk and plenty of room for an extended stay with family. This was a good value for the money and very convenient to our home. They were very comfortable here. We are glad breakfast was included, although a better variety of foods would have been nice. Also the pool is outdoors and it was not quite warm enough yet, however they did enjoy the hot tub.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Scott P, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Garland/Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments during your recent stay with us. We were so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the rooms & service you received exceeded your expecations. I am very pleased to report that the Hyatt Place brand, including our property, is making some amazing upgrades & renovating our morning breakfast program. You'll see these great improvements accross all of our hotels this summer!! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again real soon!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

We recently stayed at the Hyatt Place and absolutely loved it. The layout of the rooms is wonderful and set up like a suite. We especially loved the sectional couch when we had visitors. Another plus was the separate vanity and shower/bathroom, so one person could get ready for the day while the other could shower. Includes a desk and a dry bar. Beds were very comfortable. the entire hotel was spotless in and out. The area where they provide the free continental breakfast was wonderful as well. Many places, both private and more open were available. Attendants worked hard to clear dishes as you were done with them. They also have snacks and drinks available in a cooler 24 hours a day for a reasonable price. All in all, I felt pampered while I was there, all for a very reasonable rate. ALL staff went out of their way to be kind and courteous and often greeted people as they walked in the door. I would definitely recommend staying there.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Scott P, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Garland/Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2012

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback during your recent stay with us!! We have a great team here that goes above and beyond to exceed our guests expectations and it was so enjoyable to read how much you enjoyed your time with us. I'll be sure to forward this on to both our team and the members of senior managment. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

My wife and I stayed here during the passing of my father-in-law. The staff were very helpful and more than sympathetic during our time of grief. The room was oversized, sleek, and modern in its design. It was wired for modern devices and provided free Wi-Fi in the rooms - not just the lobby. The continental breakfast was convenient as well.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Scott P, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Garland/Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your warm and genuine feedback. We were so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff provided authentic hospitality. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed January 4, 2012

Stayed in Garland, needed a hotel close to friends. Found Hyatt Place and I am in love! Got a great price through Hyatt. Arrived and the girls at the front desk were friendly and helpful. Went to out room a king suite and was pleasantly surprised! Mini fridge, big TV, desk, high speed internet, comfy sectional that my daughter slept on. Beautifully decorated and appointed with many comforts! Will stay again!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Scott P, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Garland/Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2012

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay ! Our team takes such great pride in not only the service they provide, but also the quality of rooms, the decor, and the presentation. We'll be sure to pass this wonderful feedback on to our team! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.