“Perfect for Weary Traveler”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Garland
Pasadena, United States
“Perfect for Weary Traveler”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

This is the second time I have stayed at this La Quinta location and I have no complaints. Checking in as a member is super easy and fast. The room was huge and very clean. I love the amenities - a business center, pool high-speed internet, cable, etc. and that there's no extra charge for them. The first time I stayed, I traveled with my dog. This location was perfect for her. On this trip, I was solo and it was great. It's close to restaurants and stores. It's right off a major highway but it's not noisy. The bed is comfortable and the bathroom is clean. This is my favorite place to stay when I am in Dallas.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Rowlett, Texas
Reviewed March 24, 2014

The hotel is located right off of I30 East, Garland, Texas, it's clean, easy access and affordable. The staff is friendly and the breakfast items are fresh with a nice assortment. I've stayed here previously; the only thing that I noticed and it was on this trip and the carpeted areas need to be cleaned. I've sent a note to management but that was the only area that I had an issue with. I travel for business and I am sure that I will be staying at this location again in the future.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Bryan, Texas
Reviewed March 19, 2014

This was a best maintained LaQuinta. It's conveniently located near restaurants, banks, and stores. The only trouble we had was in the online directions. For some reason Google maps will take you to the street behind the LaQuinta. We were able to see it and work our way to the actual location. It think it may have something to do with how the address is written. The hotel is actually off the highway - i.e. on the access/feeder road but it also give the exit you take as part of the street address.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Clayton, New Mexico
Reviewed February 23, 2014

This is always one of my most "go-to" favorite hotels to stay in when I go to the Dallas area. Due to my university work, it is an ideal location for both locations I need to frequent. The service and staff is always very pleasant and accommodating.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Canton, United States
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This was the first time we stayed at La Quinta, we were pleasantly surpised very satisfied. We had a wonderful stay for a wonderful price! PLEASE keep up the good work. We will definutly stay with La Quinta agian.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

texas, United States
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Overall happy with the brief stay. Beds were clean and comfortable. Enjoyed the indoor pool. Greeted with a smile and fresh popcorn for everyone. Would stay here again. Breakfast was ok. Typical continental breakfast. Easy access to freeway. Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Garland
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Garland E - Lake Hubbard I30
Hyatt Place Dallas/Garland/Richardson
Quality Inn & Suites Garland - East Dallas
Super 8 Garland/Rowlett/East Dallas Area
Hilton Dallas / Rockwall Lakefront
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rockwall

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point? Share your experiences!