“Visiting our sons family”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Garland
A TripAdvisor Member
“Visiting our sons family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

After 45 years of marriage my husband is so happy when I find a hotel that meets my list of requirements and meets his desire for a good deal. The hotel is clean and comfortable and Poppy and the staff go above and beyond to make guests feel at home. On one trip Poppy had just made fresh popcorn, our grandson loved it!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

The location of this hotel was perfect for visiting friends in the area. The hotel was very clean. The bed was firm but not overly so. We normally like a soft bed but slept very well on this bed. The room was very clean and spacious. Wireless service was execellent. Very good variety on the complimentary breakfast. The bathroom was clean and had plenty of towels. The only negative comment that we have is that the equipment in the exercise room had not been cleaned very good and although the room was air conditioned, the hotel needs to put a fan in the room to circulate the air while you are working out as it gets very hot. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. If we had asked, I am sure that they would have put a fan in the exercise room for us. Overall a very clean and execellent place to stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Richardson, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2012

Clean, nice and spacious. Nothing really stood out about the service (good or bad). You're paying a hefty room rate for an indoor pool.

I would stay here again and I do think it's pretty, but I think it's also over rated and over priced.

I would only stay again though if the room rate is drastically reduced. Otherwise I could stay in a 3 1/2 - 4 star hotel with many more amenities and perks through a 3rd party website for 2-3 days at the same price as one day at this location.

Pretty, but the over inflated ego/price makes it un-attractive in the grand scheme of things.

Ps. The breakfast though is awful ..Luckily I had a voucher..If I had payed full price for this, I would have been very upset. It falls short of its price.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

My spouse and I found the La Quinta in Garland to be the best we have chosen in Texas. Stayed at a Days Inn the first night of our visit and it was terrible. We moved to LaQuinta the other nights and it was 100% better. Clean, good location, friendly staff.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Garland
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Garland E - Lake Hubbard I30
Hyatt Place Dallas/Garland/Richardson
Quality Inn & Suites Garland - East Dallas
Super 8 Garland/Rowlett/East Dallas Area
Hilton Dallas / Rockwall Lakefront
Holiday Inn Garland
Holiday Inn Garland
#6 of 15 in Garland

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point? Share your experiences!