All reviews sausage gladly stay here again cleaning staff waffles dallas motel trailer paint tub
Reviewed May 24, 2018

Having seen the available hotels in the general area Days Inn is my #1 choice again and again.. From the well manacured staff to the Very attentive Manager This facility IS a cut above the rest. Although the staff is very friendly they keep a tight ship and keep the riff raff out and THAT is #1 with me. You dont find strange people just wandering the halls even tho there are 2 far less desireable hotels right beside it.. The breakfast could use a little updating with perhaps some new or different items offered but overall for a free bfast it gets ya going;..

Room tip: rooms facing the north have full view of the pool and parking lot...
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2018

Horrible place do not stay here if at all possible staff will yell at you like your an idiot for trying to check in early the grounds were ugly and I went in there politely all she had to say was no sorry we dont have any available at this time not yell I had just driven 14 plus hours and was extremely disappointed

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 30, 2018

I have stayed here a few times as I travel through the area. It has always been pleasant, clean, well-maintained. On my last trip, I accidentally made my reservation for a the wrong night. Fortunately, the young man at the front desk easily accommodated me- cancelling the wrong reservation and getting me a room at the same rate. I was exhausted and most appreciative. If noise is an issue, simply request a room farthest from the interstate. I have never found it to be anything but quiet.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 17, 2018

The maid bangs on the doir at nine to clean. When I open the door she can clearly see that I was still sleeping. She then stands iutside the room and yells down the hallway to another msid for about 5 minutes. I open the doir and asked her to stop she just st looked at me snd said “it’s okay”. And contuined yelling. I went downstairs and told the mgr and she really did not seem to care.

Date of stay: January 2018