“Great Experience As Always” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Motel 6 Dallas - Garland - Northwest Hwy

Motel 6 Dallas - Garland - Northwest Hwy
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Garland
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Experience As Always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

The room was clean and comfortable. The shower had a lot of pressure and was very relaxing. Each staff member I encountered greeted me with a smile and a kind word. I have found that this is a typical experience at La Quinta. I have been staying at La Quinta for about six years now. I don't even look at other hotels when I travel. There have been times when I've needed something extra, or something wasn't right. It has always been immediately resolved for me.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

This was my first time at a La Quinta. It was for business and got a corporate rate. The room was big and cozy. Had wireless computer accessibllity. The breakfast was fresh and tasteful. Only thing I missed was not having a small refrigerator to keep cold drinks. I would stay here again if I come to Dallas area again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

we stayed at the La Quinta in garland tx, and all i have to say it was an awesome experience, the staff was very friendly the room was very clean, we stayed in the courtyard area and it was very peaceful and quiet, i would easily stay again... 2 thumbs up..

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel twice in the last month and were very pleased both times. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff was very friendly too. We had very pleasant stays and enjoyed the convenience of being able to walk to the nearby Denny's and Grandy's restaurants, which were located next door to the hotel. The continental breakfast was better than most of them we have had in this hotel price range, with yogurt, bagels, fruit, and waffles available in addition to the usual muffins and cereal....coffee was good too. We also enjoyed having the Wi-Fi available. We will definitely be staying there again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Odessa, Texas, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay and the room attendant cleaned room awesome good job! The staff was friendly as well I look forward to staying with you guys in the future... I do allot of traveling and La Quinta is my choice for any of my stays.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

garland texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012

Be careful what you print. Take it up with me when it comes to my dog (owner) Call the police wow!!!! You walked away like everything was o.k. We will leave it at that! Do me a favor leave Laquinta out of this situation. Wonderful place friendly staff, can't ask for a better hotel to live at.
If it is business or pleasure!! I rate this hotel a 10++. I would also like to add the security guard who told you where we was staying that particular night, and this have happen before I hope he got brownie points. You don't know me or my dog and again watch what you print... You have my cell#.

Room Tip: no complaints.