“Stay was great”

Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Garland
Odessa, Texas, USA
“Stay was great”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay and the room attendant cleaned room awesome good job! The staff was friendly as well I look forward to staying with you guys in the future... I do allot of traveling and La Quinta is my choice for any of my stays.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
garland texas
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Be careful what you print. Take it up with me when it comes to my dog (owner) Call the police wow!!!! You walked away like everything was o.k. We will leave it at that! Do me a favor leave Laquinta out of this situation. Wonderful place friendly staff, can't ask for a better hotel to live at.
If it is business or pleasure!! I rate this hotel a 10++. I would also like to add the security guard who told you where we was staying that particular night, and this have happen before I hope he got brownie points. You don't know me or my dog and again watch what you print... You have my cell#.

Room Tip: no complaints.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Canyon, Texas
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We were traveling through with friends on our way to Mardi Gras and thought we were staying at a good place. When we got up the next morning to load the car on of the windows and been broken out and a tomtom taken as well as some cigars and a lighter. We spent have of the day getting the window replaced so we missed out on some of the activities we had planned. The rooms were clean and the staff nice, but the experience with the window made the staff not good.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Galveston
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Clean room,no bedbugs,dog welcome,excellent cleaning staff,friendly front desk staff...I couldn't have been more pleased! Security guard now..I will always stay there!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Garland
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Garland/Dallas
Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - Mesquite
Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Quality Inn & Suites Garland - East Dallas
Super 8 Garland/Rowlett/East Dallas Area
Hyatt Place Dallas/Garland/Richardson

Been to Motel 6 Dallas - Garland - Northwest Hwy? Share your experiences!