This isn't a 5-star place. If you grasp that, you will be fine here. Rates were decent. I got a great military discount taking the room below 140 per night for a queen-sized bed, pull-out couch bed, kitchenette, and day bed. This was more than we needed for my family of four. Nothing in the room was dirty at all although some of it did need some basic repair (small paint chips, etc.). The hotel is right on the beach and walking distance to many restaurants. The location is on the water, but the beach immediately across the street isn't too great so you have to walk a little or drive to get to a better beach spot with more sand. View was great though. On-site pools were very good and the breakfast each morning was more than a continental breakfast for sure. You can plan on that being enough for you to eat for breakfast. Overall, understanding this isn't the high-end place, it was a good experience.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Victorian Condo-Hotel Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Condo-Hotel Resort And Conference Center
- Hawthorn Suites Galveston
- The Victorian Hotel Galveston
- Galveston Hawthorn Suites