We had to stay at Hawthorn Suites at The Victorian Resort as a group booking for an event in Galveston. I had read on Tripadvisor the bad reviews and was very skeptical. Our group did not choose the Victorian Resort, it was choosen for us. One room our group stayed did not have hot water most of the time, another had hair in the bath tub and one of the beds in their room, another did not have heat the first night there. They were moved to another room the second night. In still another room, one of the beds broke while someone was getting in it, it resulted in brusied ankle and a cut on her leg. Our rooms were dirty, old, not fit to stay in. The breakfast was unedible, the eggs were runny, the sausage was really greasy and overall gross. We ate in our rooms instead. I would never stay there again. It was not worth the money even with the group discount. Beware of the extra fees on your bill too. We were very disapointed, it lived up to all the bad reviews. You have been warned!
Cheer Power Competitors
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Victorian Condo-Hotel Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Condo-Hotel Resort And Conference Center
- Hawthorn Suites Galveston
- The Victorian Hotel Galveston
- Galveston Hawthorn Suites