We stayed at The Victorian for one night prior to a cruise departing out of Galveston. The hotel grounds and pool areas are well maintained and attractive. Our room was clean, nicely decorated and included Galveston history themed art. With a nice view of the ocean, its enjoyable to relax on the balcony or to have the door open filling the space with a fresh ocean breeze.
It was very comfortable for the four of us although six can be accommodated: Two in the bedroom, two on the sleeper sofa and two in the hallway bunk beds.
I'm a runner and enjoy the location because its easy to get up in the morning, cross the street and run the seawall. The new Pleasure Pier is about two miles away, a perfect destination for a long walk along the beach on a breezy day or evening.
There is a Starbucks around the corner and a new Jimmy Johns sandwich shop adjacent to the hotel. With many good restaurants and retail shops along the seawall, this location is convenient for beach during the day and other attractions else for the evening.
The Victorian also offers cruise parking for the week, at a reasonable fee.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your The Victorian Condo-Hotel Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Condo-Hotel Resort And Conference Center
- Hawthorn Suites Galveston
- The Victorian Hotel Galveston
- Galveston Hawthorn Suites