WE visited Galveston for Mardi Gras. We left without a reservation on Sat 2/9/2013. We stayed in room 3330 initially and we liked it so much we decided to stay two more days. They then moved us to room 4201 and what a view we had of the Ocean. I only wish the weather could have been as nice as the Hotel. I definitely would recommend this lovely place to others. The amenities are awesome as well. We enjoyed the large spacious Hot tub while there. Due to the weather we were not able to utilize the lovely pool but it was clean and inviting as well. They also have tennis court on this property. It is gated for safety. Also the room comes equiped with a full kitchen including a stove, microwave, and refridgerator plus a full size pantry. Great for a family get away.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Victorian Condo-Hotel Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Condo-Hotel Resort And Conference Center
- Hawthorn Suites Galveston
- The Victorian Hotel Galveston
- Galveston Hawthorn Suites