I recently visited the San Luis Resort and had an opportunity to dine with friends at Blake's Bistro. The atmosphere was casual, very inviting and had a great view of the hotels pool. The menu had a vast selection, huge portions and surprisingly, moderately priced. The quality and overall taste of the food was outstanding. However, what impressed me and my friends the most and what truly made our dining experience such a pleasure was our server, Oksana.
From the time she greeted us at the table to the time she presented us with our check, she catered to our every need and made us feel like we were the only customers in the restaurant. The level and quality of service she provided was that normally seen at a higher end steakhouse/restaurant. Hats off to Oksana!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Luis Resort, Spa & Conference Center is one of the Gulf Coast's finest beachfront properties offering a variety of luxury options. From Spa San Luis and the heated pool to its 40,000 sq. Ft. IACC conference center and magnificent gulf views, it's an ideal destination for vacationers, business travel and corporate meetings. Our AAA Four Diamond rated resort offers the finest in award-winning dining, overnight accommodations and first-class personalized and professional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia and Jetsetter so you can book your The San Luis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The San Luis Hotel Galveston
- San Luis Resort Galveston Texas
- San Luis Hotel Galveston
- San Louis Hotel Galveston