We have stayed in the hotel, and the Condos. Both are great, but the last few years we have gotten a condo. It was only around$10 more per night. Stay on the third floor and get an oversized balcony. The water view isn't great from there, but the bunkers in front block out a lot of street noise from seawall blvd. The pool and swim up bar is very nice, but crowded in the summer. They try to keep people out of the pool area that aren't staying at the San Luis. A nice bar is off the lobby with a very nice, but pricey, restaurant called The Steakhouse. Say hi to Fiddeus for me, the house Parrot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Luis Resort, Spa & Conference Center is one of the Gulf Coast's finest beachfront properties offering a variety of luxury options. From Spa San Luis and the heated pool to its 40,000 sq. ft. IACC conference center and magnificent gulf views, it's an ideal destination for vacationers, business travel and corporate meetings. Our AAA Four Diamond rated resort offers the finest in award-winning dining, overnight accommodations and first-class personalized and professional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Prestigia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The San Luis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The San Luis Hotel Galveston
- San Luis Resort Galveston Texas
- San Luis Hotel Galveston
- San Louis Hotel Galveston