Arrived on July 24th to spend one night for our anniversary. The hotel lobby/entrance is very nice. The pool area is the best. Good service by the pool, a bit slow at times but they were busy. The bartender was really great suggested interesting drinks for us to try. Our room was on the 7th floor. All the rooms have views of the ocean. The room was clean, the bathroom needed some cleaning, but all in all things were nice. My only complaint, really was the pillows on the bed. I have stayed in many nice hotels and generally the bedding is top notch. The pillows were like $5.00 Wal-Mart pillows or hospital pillows. It is amazing to me that with all the really quality things at this resort that the pillows would be so cheap. It did not ruin our trip, but we didn't get the sort of sleep we wanted because of this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Luis Resort, Spa & Conference Center is one of the Gulf Coast's finest beachfront properties offering a variety of luxury options. From Spa San Luis and the heated pool to its 40,000 sq. Ft. IACC conference center and magnificent gulf views, it's an ideal destination for vacationers, business travel and corporate meetings. Our AAA Four Diamond rated resort offers the finest in award-winning dining, overnight accommodations and first-class personalized and professional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your The San Luis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The San Luis Hotel Galveston
- San Luis Resort Galveston Texas
- San Luis Hotel Galveston
- San Louis Hotel Galveston