We stayed on the Club floor (10th) for New Year's weekend and it was great! We were on the end, so the room was a little larger even. We had a balcony that overlooked the pool area and you could see the beach too. Great view! We had a little maintenance problem, but it was attended to right away (loose faucets). We had breakfast each morning at the Cafe restaurant and it was wonderful. Not only was the food good, but our waiter was fantastic! His name is Neville, so if you eat there you HAVE to sit in his section! He has a very infectious giggle and he'll make you smile! We went to the New Year Gala at the hotel and it was awesome! A four course meal, entertainment and dancing. If were are in the area again for New Year, we'll definitely be coming here! Even if it isn't New Year's, we'd definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Luis Resort, Spa & Conference Center is one of the Gulf Coast's finest beachfront properties offering a variety of luxury options. From Spa San Luis and the heated pool to its 40,000 sq. Ft. IACC conference center and magnificent gulf views, it's an ideal destination for vacationers, business travel and corporate meetings. Our AAA Four Diamond rated resort offers the finest in award-winning dining, overnight accommodations and first-class personalized and professional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The San Luis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The San Luis Hotel Galveston
- San Luis Resort Galveston Texas
- San Luis Hotel Galveston
- San Louis Hotel Galveston