All reviews bunk beds small kitchen across the street fishing pier separate bedroom pull out sofa golden corral heated pool ocean view pots and pans great place to stay seawall blvd full kitchen third floor coffee maker family vacation definitely stay here again
Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

My family and I were really impressed with our recent stay at Casa Del Mar.When we arrived the manger at the front desk and another gentleman that was assisting him was very attentive to my needs and got my family and I checked in promptly.They also gave some excellent ideas of place to visit on the island.The room was spacious with a kitchen and very clean with a wonderful view of the beach

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2016

Walking distance to a great restaurant as well as surf shop and McDonald's and Jimmy John's. Immaculate room. Felt like I was on a boat with the built in bunkbeds. Quiet, family friendly and still felt like an adult place. Across from the beach and walking distance to Galveston fishing pier. Outside barbecues with covered picnic tables. Really nice front desk folks. I definitely will come back.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise. All face the ocean. rooms that start with 80 such as 380, 280,better view of ocean.
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2016 via mobile

The condos are old and they smell. $265 per nigh for a horrible, old hotel. It was too late for us to cancel so we stayed. Never again. I do not recommend. There are multiple hotels down the road, closer to night bars and cheaper, like Hilton or Marriott.

Stayed: June 2016
2  Thank 958magdalenaz
tethanks7, General Manager at Casa Del Mar Beachfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2016

We are so sorry to hear this review! We have so many happy customers and this is very concerning to us. We recently remodeled our units so we need to dig a little deeper into this and find out what we could have done better, we will reach out to this guest and try to learn more. Travel tip to all: Anytime you are not satisfied with your accommodations, please ask to speak to a manager and 9 out of 10 times, they can get the situation turned around - one way or another. We are committed to providing quality accommodations and excellent service to all of our guests!

Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

Great location on the water. We stayed for 3 nights and really enjoyed the ability to walk to restaurants and the crosswalk to the beach and pier. Jump in the car and you are minutes from the Strand and Pleasure Pier. Nice beach area and quiet condo with view of ocean from our balcony. Would definitely stay again at Casa del Mar.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2016

I will definitely stay here the next time my family and I go to Galveston. The two smaller bunk beds are perfect for those under about 5'5". My daughter loved them. I think we liked having the kitchen the most.

Room Tip: Each unit is individually owned
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family