Came to Galveston 2/2/2013 just to be close to the water. We booked 3 months with Wilma & Betty We will not be staying in this unit #275 is gross and thats me being nice. This unit had no linens only 3 blankets no sheets and no towels at all. The dishes were dirty, the refridgerator had a very foul odor there was the lingering smell of cigarettes, there were bugs cockroaches as well as the little ones. The air vents were covered in lint and had lint trails attached to the wall and ceiling in the flow of air. the mattresses hurt our bodies in the bedroom as well as the pull out nothing has been updated. I caught an upper respiratory infection and both my 3 year old and 6 year old became congested and began to have allergic reactions to the atmosphere inside the unit. Wilma was unwilling to compromise with me on reconciliation she wanted to make my family more uncomfortable and deep clean while we were already moved in. I am a very private person and I dont like people poking around my kids or stuff so i refused i asked for 25% of my money back since I cleaned the unit and because of the falsely advertised condition of the unit and the fact that we had to purchase things that should have been supplied and she refused. My biggest problem though is that she never showed her face, never came to see me, I could never find an address and she sent someone who had nothing to do with her company to bring me a fraudulent lease and take my money!!! All in all Casa Del Mar is a wonderful place. Heated pool, bbq pits, across from the ocean great location I particularly love seeing the older ladies in the pool exercising in the morning :) (reminded me of the movie cocoon) But they are all sweet In our 3 weeks here we have been greeted and gifted by almost all the owners theres even a Winter Texans Program. The atmosphere here is wonderful JUST WATCH OUT WHO YOU RENT FROM!!!!! RYSON IS A GREAT OPTION!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted Best Condo Rental on the Island! Our on site Galveston team personally handles your reservation when you book direct. We guarantee the best service, rates & packages! Casa del Mar Beachfront Suites - always a super value; ideal for a family vacation or a weekend getaway for two. When you’re looking for the ideal lodging choice, why stay in an ordinary hotel when you can have all the comforts of home in a beachfront suite ? Casa del Mar Beachfront Suites are a super value, ideal for a family vacation or a weekend getaway for two. Each fully furnished suite offers a private balcony for you to relax and enjoy the view as well as a small living area with a newly remodeled studio kitchen. There is a small private bedroom with a queen size bed and in the living area, a queen sofa sleeper and a set of Junior bunks designed for small children under the age of 10. We have two tropical pools (one seasonally heated), a trellised Bar-B-Que area, laundry facilities and Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all suites and throughout the property. Our beautifully landscaped property also features conference and catering facilities ideal for family reunions, small groups and corporate retreats. Casa del Mar is conveniently located right on the Seawall beachfront, central to all of the Island's great restaurants, shopping and favorite attractions. Relax by the pool, take a sunset stroll on the beach or enjoy Galveston's rich Island history. Casa del Mar and Galveston Island offer something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Del Mar Beachfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Beachfront Hotel Galveston
- Casa Del Mar Beachfront Suites Galveston