We stayed three nights - 5/20-5/22 and had a great time. The place was very clean. If you are looking for a high end hotel you can certainly find one in Galveston and pay a lot more, but we were very satisifed. The condo has a tiny but adequate kitchen, living room with TV, bath, bedroom, and 2 bunk beds for kids. I think the couch is a pull out bed, too. It was just the two of us so we had plenty of space. We were fortunate to get a spot on the 3rd floor and at the back so it was very quiet. However, we went before kids were out of school so I'm sure it's noisier during the summer. This does seem to be a family-oriented place, too and it seems by the setup to cater to families. The only complaint I had was the bed. It was somewhat hard, and was shoved up against the wall on the side where I slept. Even though it was queen-size, it was moderately uncomfortable. The staff were polite and helpful. You can see the gulf from your balcony, which was nice. The location of the hotel is good too since you can walk across the street to the beach, or drive to the restaurants, the Strand, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted Best Condo Rental on the Island! Our on site Galveston team personally handles your reservation when you book direct. We guarantee the best service, rates & packages! Casa del Mar Beachfront Suites - always a super value; ideal for a family vacation or a weekend getaway for two. When you’re looking for the ideal lodging choice, why stay in an ordinary hotel when you can have all the comforts of home in a beachfront suite ? Casa del Mar Beachfront Suites are a super value, ideal for a family vacation or a weekend getaway for two. Each fully furnished suite offers a private balcony for you to relax and enjoy the view as well as a small living area with a newly remodeled studio kitchen. There is a small private bedroom with a queen size bed and in the living area, a queen sofa sleeper and a set of Junior bunks designed for small children under the age of 10. We have two tropical pools (one seasonally heated), a trellised Bar-B-Que area, laundry facilities and Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all suites and throughout the property. Our beautifully landscaped property also features conference and catering facilities ideal for family reunions, small groups and corporate retreats. Casa del Mar is conveniently located right on the Seawall beachfront, central to all of the Island's great restaurants, shopping and favorite attractions. Relax by the pool, take a sunset stroll on the beach or enjoy Galveston's rich Island history. Casa del Mar and Galveston Island offer something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Del Mar Beachfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Beachfront Hotel Galveston
- Casa Del Mar Beachfront Suites Galveston