“Loved it! Does not disappoint!”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Siren's Song

Come enjoy your stay
Bright comfortable living area,  windows with beautiful views, plenty of seating an door to balcony Main living area bright and clean with large TV, ample seating, access to balcony, open
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent

Come enjoy your stay
Dining room with breakfast bars on both sides of the kitchen
Open to both living areas
Bright clean kitchen with new appliances
Kitchen...recent update new photos coming soon!
Sun room with Queen sleeper sofa, TV and great views of the bay
TV in sun room with sleeper sofa
Master Bath has soaking tub, shower, quality linens, soap, shampoo and conditioner provided
Queen bed with small TV,  bathroom and great bed
Large Balcony with great views of the ocean, access from main living area and master bedroom
View from living room balcony
Just a short walk to fun in the sand and water
Club house at night with freshly updated infinity pool and waterfall
Hot tub and infinity pool with clean water and well kept grounds
You can see the kid pool on the far side of the infinity pool
View from the beach
view from the balcony of my condo
Blue crab caught in the bay just across the road, crab trap in toy cage.
Bay fishing...book by the hour or the whole day, The activities here are numerous
Galveston sunset
I am always amazed at what I find on the beach.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Daniel S
“Loved it! Does not disappoint!”
Reviewed January 7, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Galveston, this rental at Pointe West has everything you need. It is very spacious, with a full kitchen, three full baths, 3 bedrooms and very comfortable beds. The furnishings were wonderful, especially since our weather was cooler than we expected. This made our indoor amenities that much more important, and this place did not disappoint. Everyone in our group of seven (3 were kids ages 10 - 16) had plenty of room.

We loved the easy walk to the beach. The views from the two balconies were very nice. Even though it was too cold to use the main pool and hot tub, we could tell that it would be a great place to hang out as well. I would recommend it to anyone visiting Galveston. High quality.

maxipoo06
Houston, Texas
“Birthday Celebration”
Reviewed October 15, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We had a girls getaway this past weekend. We had an awesome time at this beautiful condo. The condo can actually sleep 12 comfortably. Kendra provides all amenities. Things you would think you needed bring were already provided. The pool area was so amazing and relaxing. The property is so nice and quite....there is so much I could say but will let you stay for yourself and see. We will definitely be back soon.

Stephanie...
“Everything met expectations”
Reviewed July 11, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Sirens song is a beautiful place to stay. We had everything we needed. Access to the beach was great. Our stay was cut short by a death in the family would loved to have stayed the full seven days we booked. Would recommend it to anyone who loves serenity and a good time.

Your age range 50-64
Trail6996...
“No better place”
Reviewed May 6, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I travel often both for work and pleasure and I have yet to stay at a better place. The location was great, a little drive from downtown, maybe 20 minuets but the views were great and there was very little traffic.
The condo was clean, comfortable and well stocked with everything we could think of needing. I was extremely happy with the up to date furnishings, I did not feel like I was staying at a garage sale, and the condos proximity to the beach and club house was perfect.
Working with Kendra was a pleasure I would recommend this rental to any of my friends and I will be back as often as possible.
Emmitt

Molly H
Beaumont, United States
“Pretty close to perfect!”
Reviewed October 15, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

We have been to Galveston many times but had never stayed at the west end of the island, away from busy seawall and tourist areas. The condo was immaculate, great decor and with all of the comforts of home. The views were great, the property was great and the beach was as clean and nice as I had ever seen a Texas beach. Because we had all of the activities and entertainment we needed, we never even went back to town. I am sure we will return to this same condo in the future! Owner was very accomodating and we never had to wait for a response for anything. She was really on top of her business!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: quality of the furnishings and linens
Liked least: not pet friendly, I had to board my pups!
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing