“Rude waitress”

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #209 of 319 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

My order came out missing cheese so naturally I sent it back. And as I returned my food to the waitress I overheard her calling me a dumb*** under her breath as she walked away. She was a short heavy set Hispanic lady wearing a solid blue shirt I didn't catch her name nor did I report the incident to a manager however I will never be returning to that sonic again

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Being from Oklahoma, I know why to expect in a sonic, ad was not disappointed. Although some parts of the restaurant could use some TLC, the food was good.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

The waitress was really friendly and really fast.the food was really good.i like the jalanenio burger ;-) sonic i came back

Reviewed June 16, 2013

The food is typical of Sonic Drive-in. Nothing special.
But what makes this place great is the location. It is a great place to park and have a seaside dinner.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

If you are actually hungry, do not go here for breakfast! You will starve! I had the most horrible tasting bacon and egg sandwich! The egg was like plastic!