“What a cool place for coffee”

MOD Coffee House & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Galveston
Houston, Texas
“What a cool place for coffee”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Loved the vibe, loved the coffee. Wish I didn't have to jam out of there so fast. I would have loved to just sit and sip my yummy latte.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank RaynesGame

Seabrook, Texas
“Great place to rest your dogs”
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

The location (away from cruise shippers) makes this an ideal place for a quiet cup. Their light meals look good - but I can say for certain their baked nosh's are pretty good accompanied by a decent cup of coffee and the kindest baristas.
We used to head down for music on Friday nights but it's been a bit hit and miss.

2 Thank Seattleslew4007
Houston, Texas
“Best hang out spot”
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Absolutely great atmosphere, great customer service. I ordered a Mocha Freeze last time Iv went today and it was delicious

2 Thank Ruth V
Dallas, Texas
1,726 restaurant reviews
“Real Neat Coffee Shop”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This coffee shop is off the beaten path and is in the downtown section where many of the buildings that were flooded during the last hurricane have now been restored. There is seating both inside and a nice little area on the sidewalk. This is not a touristy area thus you can have the time to enjoy without having a lot of pedestrian traffic. The coffee is good too.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank texaswillie
Austin, Texas
“Delicious cold coffee drinks & smoothies”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Stopped in while shopping one HOT afternoon on Post Office St. We were on our way to a particular store a few doors down & the heat just floored us, so we stopped on the way back to the car on advice from the ladt at the Witchery. I think the smoothie guy was Travis ? Forgive me for not recalling your name.....most delicious blend of veggies in a green smoothie EVER !!! I would NEVER have known they were in there. We also ordered iced coffee drinks. Prices were on par with Starbucks, actually less I think, and the quality & care the baristas took in crafting our drinks were far superior. This will now be a destination each time I visit !!

Visited August 2012