“Iconic Seafood Cafe”

Shrimp & Stuff Downtown
Ranked #31 of 324 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Shrimp 'N Stuff Downtown is a new old Shrimp and Stuff restaurant. It has opened in December 2014 with a new menu, grilled and broiled specialties along with our traditional offerings, full bar and a unique outdoor garden at the downtown Galveston.
Reviewed November 21, 2017

Read about this cafe in Lonely planet. Odered food at counter and then could sit inside or outside. Tasty fresh fish and chips

Reviewed October 23, 2017

My family and I had a very enjoyable lunch recently at Shrimp & Stuff Downtown. The restaurant was not crowded at all for an early lunch (~11:30). I had the shrimp po-boy and the chicken/sausage gumbo. Both were very good and quite reasonably priced. The po-boy was loaded with tasty shrimp. In fact, I had to take half of the sandwich in a to-go container, a lot of food. My wife had the stuffed shrimp, which were also large and very good. Our server was attentive without being annoying. Overall, an enjoyable dining experience

Reviewed October 15, 2017

I was a bit surprised to get such a nice breakfast at a seafood restaurant but Shrimp n Stuff really was a pleasant surprise. Everything we ordered was better than average and it really seems like the kitchen tries to put their unique subtle spin on every option. Our waiter was very efficient as well as funny and cheerful. We ate outside on their brick patio and watched the Strand traffic pass by from our table. It was a nice relaxing place to get breakfast after the early morning stress of disembarking from our nearby cruise ship. We will make a bee-line to this restaurant after future cruises for sure. Looking forward to having supper here on our next Galveston visit as well.

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Came here for lunch before our cruise. Great fresh food and great service! I would highly recommend!

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Shrimp and Stuff offers excellent seafood at reasonable prices. While the restaurant is not large or fancy, I enjoyed an excellent meal of fried shrimp and crab balls, which I highly recommend.